Click HERE to begin Registration
From this link you will access the information to complete the enrollment form, electronically and sign the Goals and Objectives and Medical Waivers.
Questions? Please feel free to call us at
901-607-7299 or email us at TheConnectionTutorial@gmail.com for more information.
The Connection enrollment form, medical form, and goals and objectives must be submitted online. Feel free to download a copy to keep for your records. The Course Selection Worksheet should be turned into the Connection office.
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is officially OPEN!
To Register your student with The Connection, please follow these steps.
1) Fill out the online registration form, goals and objectives, and medical form.
2) Download the Course Selection Worksheet below and choose your classes.
3) Contact Laurel Smith to enter your students in classes and set up payment.
There are 3 ways to pay:
i. visit our office on one of the registration dates below
ii. call 901-590-2908 to pay by credit/debit card
iii. mail check(s) to 6758 Briarmeadows Dr., Memphis, TN 38120
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or give us a call at 901-607-7299!
Classes begin August 11.
While we hope to see students in class,
we also have plans for remote learning.
Early Bird: March 3, 6:00-8:00
Spring: April 28, 4:00-7:00
Summer: July 13, 10:00-2:00
Fall: August 9, 2:00-5:00
- We no longer use the Active online registration portal: You will now simply fill out the online registration forms that will be sent directly to our registration coordinators. We will still have the availability to accept tuition payments by credit card or checks. Credit card payments can be made by calling The Connection Tutoring Center at 901-590-2908 Monday-Thursday from 2:30-7:00pm. Check payments can be mailed to The Connection at 6758 Briarmeadows Dr, Memphis TN 38120.
- Registration Fees: Every student will be charged $75 registration fee HOWEVER the 2nd and 3rd students will be credited with a multi-student discount of $25 each bringing the registration totals to $75 first student, $50 second and third students. If you have 4 or more students, please contact us to obtain the coupon code to reduce the fees for those students. Family Max is $200.
- Payment Methods: Payment totals will be calculated at the time of class Registration. All enrollments are required to pay the deposit at the time of registration, whether over the phone or in the Connection office.
There are 3 options for remaining balance payments:
**one option must be chosen in order for a student to have classes reserved. All students who do not have one of these options chosen by August 3, 2020 will be dropped from the Connection 2020-2021 tutor rosters.
1. Pay balance in full by mailed checks or over the phone
2. Auto payments can be set up with our Registration Coordinator at The Connection Tutoring Center when you call 901-590-2908.
3. Write 2 post-dated checks (August 15th, 2020/November 15th, 2020) for the balance to be held for deposit in the Connection office.
These checks can be mailed to The Connection at 6758 Briarmeadows Dr, Memphis TN 38120.
- Tuition payment refunds are subject to the Cancellation Policy as stated in the Tuition Refund Agreement.**Please read and sign the PAPER COPYof the Tuition Refund Agreement.
- Paying Deposits and Fees: All fees and class deposits are due upon completion of the registration form. Note: fees and class deposits are NOT refundable. However, the last day to drop/cancel registration for full refund of August and November tuition payments is August 3, 2020.
- Paying Tuition: If you chose to ‘be billed’, we will automatically charge your credit card or bank account on the following installment dates: 8/15/20 and 11/15/20. If you need to change this payment method before the installment date please contact us by email or call the office.
- Study Hall: All students who remain on campus between classes will be required to sign up for the study hall class being held that period. Study Hall will be offered all 4 periods on Tuesday and Thursday.
Sign Ups for Study Hall classes will be held on Orientation night, August 6th, 2020 and during the first week of classes
Fees for Study Hall:
$150 one class period (per year)
$250 two class periods per week (per year)
$300 three class periods per week (per year)
- Contacting Tutors: Please feel free to contact the individual tutors to inquire about space availability or curriculum choices; however, all forms and payments must be submitted through our office in order for your student to be officially enrolled on the classroom roster.