Please click on the registration link to begin registration. From this link you will proceed to the information to complete the enrollment form, electronically sign the Goals and Objectives and Medical Waivers as well as pay your Connection deposit and registration fees. Please visit our website www.theconnectiontutorial.com or contact us at TheConnectionTutorial@gmail.com for more information.
if not using the online Active Registration System
- Family Account: You will be asked to set up a Family Account as you begin. This will help the system auto populate several fields as you go through the process. It will also allow you to come back to your account anytime to reference your registrations and payments. Current students will be prompted to log in to their account to continue to the new year.
- Registration Fees: Every student will be charged $75 registration fee HOWEVER the 2nd and 3rd students will be credited with a multi-student discount of $25 each bringing the registration totals to $75 first student, $50 second and third students. If you have 4 or more students, please contact us to obtain the coupon code to reduce the fees for those students. Family Max is $200.
- Payment Methods: Payment totals will be calculated at the time of class Registration. All enrollments are required to pay the deposit at the time of registration, whether with Active online or in the Connection office.
There are 3 options for remaining balance payments:
**one option must be chosen in order for a student to have classes reserved. All students who do not have one of these options chosen by August 3, 2018 will be dropped from the Connection 2018-2019 tutor rosters.
1. Pay balance in full online at Active.com (account is set up upon registration into the system)
2. Set up auto-payments in your Active account online for August 14th 2018/ and October 8th 2019 (credit card/e-check)
3. Write 2 post-dated checks (August 14th, 2018/October 8th, 2019) for the balance to be held for deposit in the Connection office.
- Tuition payment refunds are subject to the Cancellation Policy as stated in the Tuition Refund Agreement.**Please read and sign the PAPER COPYof the Tuition Refund Agreement.
- Paying Deposits and Fees: All fees and class deposits are due upon completion of the registration form. Note: fees and class deposits are NOT refundable. However, the last day to drop/cancel registration for full refund of August and October tuition payments is August 3, 2018.
- Paying Tuition: If you chose to ‘be billed’ the system will automatically charge your credit card or bank account on the following installment dates: 8/14/18 and 10/8/19. If you need to change this payment method before the installment date please contact us by email or call the office.
- Study Hall: All students who remain on campus between classes will be required to sign up for the study hall class being held that period. Study Hall will be offered all 4 periods on Tuesday and Thursday.
Sign Ups for Study Hall classes will be held on Orientation night, August 13th, 2018.
Fees for Study Hall:
$150 one class period (per year)
$250 two class periods per week (per year)
$300 three class periods per week (per year)
- Contacting Tutors: Please feel free to contact the individual tutors to inquire about space availability or curriculum choices; however, all forms and payments must be submitted through Active Registration in order for your student to be officially enrolled on the classroom roster.
To Register your student with The Connection, please go through our online registration process or visit our office on Tuesday or Thursday between 9am-2pm. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or give us a call.
Registration for ALL families is open NOW!